Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm Back

So I got back from San Francisco a few days ago. I'm glad to be home; although the king size bed all to myself was heaven. I love the mattresses there not to mention the flat screen tv and high speed internet. While in San Fran, I went to Ross and bought Marissa a couple of dresses to wear to the Sweet 16 parties she's been invited to. $16.99 can't beat that. I'm so lucky to be able to buy clothes for her when she's not with me. I worked a bunch and saw the new Harry Potter movie.

My house got new siding while I was away, so coming home to that was a pleasure. We got a new roof a few months back. It's black. The siding is sage green and the windows are white trimmed. I got shutters for one of the front windows and they are black. It looks soooooo pretty. I'll post picks when all the work is done.

I haven't heard a peep from The View. I'm sure I won't, but it's been fun. I still invite everybody to go to The View website and continue to post notes to the producer. That's about it.

No comments: