Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's been a while...

We've had some happenings in my family. Joseph got a new/used car and within 24 hours blew the engine... don't get me started. Situation normal with Marissa, she's still bored. Joe joined the gym (again) and has informed me that he will be trading his Yamaha in for a Harley. My grandbaby turned 5 months and has 3 teeth. My little cutie. Oh yea... one more minor happening. After 7ish years, I GOT OPRAH TICKETS. OMG it's true. Can you believe it. The poor guy who answered the phone must think I'm a nutcase. Okay, not so far from the truth. His name is Mark, and he was really nice. I planned on going by myself since I was going to be in Chicago that week for a wedding, but Mark said I could have up to 4 tickets. Now a couple of my girlfriends are going with me. I can't wait. Let me see..... I think that's it for a quick update. Be well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so exciting! do you have any tips? did you call on a designated day, or on a random day? I am trying on friday!

Natalie said...

Hi Clare. Thanks for stopping by. I tried for 7ish years to get tickets. During those 7 years, the phone line would either be busy or I would get the all circuits are busy message or it would just ring out. This was such a fluke. I didn't even check the website to see if the lines were open. I just dialed. The first time it was busy. The second time I got all circuits are busy, and the third time Mark picked up on the first ring. I was stunned! Good luck. It's so randome.