Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Can The View hear me?

That remains to be seen. My friends and family have been so supportive of this whole crazy quest of mine. That includes my extended Maya's Mom family. One of my faithful told me that the Extra site was allowing people to post their comments on who should fill the empty seats on The View. Of course with that, I sent the link to ALL my great supporters, and they are doing it!!!! Check it out and feel free to post to your heart's content. http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/07/the_view_replacement_shocker_p.php#comments

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hey Natalie I posted telling them to bring you back!! How awesome would it be if you got choosen!?

Anonymous said...

good to see 2 italians on the show with you that is so you can put sense in that half italian liz good luck

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.